Saturday, March 5, 2016

what to ask yourself when creating a product

Every single person that creates a new product must first answer the question "What should I create?" However, some people have found very simple steps that allow them to answer this question with confidence immediately. Here are the steps that they use.

Step #1 - Create What You Know

You can't create a product about a subject you don't know very well. Either you learn what you want to create or you create what you have learned. I prefer the second option. If I want to create a product about a subject that I am not completely familiar with, I take the time to

perform extensive research before even starting.

You should probably create a product around the answer to one of these questions.

1. What do you enjoy?

2. What do you know?

3. What would you like to learn?

4. What are your hobbies?

Step #2 - Write Articles

Since I write so many articles to promote my website, I can just look at which articles get read the most and create a product around those articles. If articles about one topic get many more views than articles on another topic, I know exactly which product to create next.

You can do the same. Not only do articles allow you to determine which topics are popular, but articles are also the best form of free advertising available.

Step #3 - Ask People

Just ask people what they like to learn about or what obstacles hinder them. If you have a list, this is very easy to do. At least 2 - 3 times a month I ask my subscribers what they need help with or what is holding them back. Then I group the answers together and create products to solve their problems. Once I create a product that answers people's questions or solves their problems, my new product sells very, very quickly

Do you want to learn how to make money online from home like I do? Download my brand new ebook that teaches you step-by-step directions on how to start your online business so you can make money quicker than you thought possible: [http://www.youronlinebusinesstutor.com]

Christopher learned the hard way how to start a successful online business. Now he wants to teach you what he learned through experience so you don't make the same mistakes. Let him show you what you must know to start your own online business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for reading

Share with us: